Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Rose is a Rose

Miss Lily was catching the bus home from Brunswick and spotted some guys dumping a pile of this pretty vintage lino in a rubbish pile. Not wasting any time, I zipped over with the car and asked nicely if I could have it. "Yep, sure. It's just going to the tip" was the reply.
I have made a limited number of rose brooches from the lino and right now they are available for a Special Mother's Day price of $10 each plus postage.
They are for sale in my Etsy store here. But be quick as there are only two of each colour left!

 There is also a very limited number of Rose necklaces. These are available at my shop Gleaners Inc.
 ............or leave me a message if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.