Saturday, March 29, 2014

Oz Pattern and Style!

Last night I went to the launch of Patternation, a thoroughly mind blowing collection of Oz fashion from iconic 80's designers and contemporary practitioners. Jewellery by Kate Durham (who was my idol at art school) and fashion by Jenny Kee, Kara Baker, Ken Done ( who was kinda daggy in the 80's but ironically cool right now) and Linda Jackson to name a few.
 I wanted help deciding which brooch to wear on my Ken Done dress ( made by Lily from a tablecloth from Savers) so I asked on Facebook.....the Opera House, the Map of Oz or the Budgie?
The Opera House polled favorably, but in the end I went with the Map.....
So here I am Rockin' the Done with the very cool Devlin who has a mighty collection of 80's street wear and Ken Done vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.